"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When in Rome...

It has become clear to me, in the midst of an internet world of artists selling their ware, that blogging is the thing to do. I have had a website for many years, but every time I want to post something new, I have to rearrange the whole thing. It does not allow me to have control while excercising my aristic freedom. So, the Gypsy Moon Art Studio blog is born.
I do not promise to post everyday, I do promise, however, to be creative, sarcastic (is there any other way to be?), and honest. Over the next few days I will be figuring this out, adding things, letting you know more about myself and my art.
This is just the beginning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starting something new is always the hardest thing to do. Good luck with your blog!

Shannon said...

Thank you! I am having fun with it right now! Let's just hope I can keep folks entertained with my ramblings. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails