"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spellbound


This is one of my new favorites (they change almost weekly). A custom order for a great customer and even better friend. I love it's silvery smokiness.


artisan wire wrapped necklace sterling silver crystal
The chain is adjustable so that it can be worn long or short. The lovely lady who now wears this recieved it as a Mother's Day present, so I wanted to make sure it was extra special! It also has matching earrings...

wire wrapped artisan necklace sterling silver crystal

I had so much fun with this piece! It has inspired me to work more often with the large baroque crystals.



8 comments:

mermaiden said...

Looking at this again, I am subtly reminded of a potion bottle for a liquid spell. Perrrrrrrfect.

In the Light of the Moon said...

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!Thats about all I can say.Very lucky lady!!Big Hugs-Cat

Medieval Muse said...

oooh, came over to have a look at your blog and I see lovely, lovely things!

Shannon said...

Thank you ladies. I actually had this necklace completely made in another color and did not like it, so took it all apart and re-made it! Haha! It's funny how things work sometimes.

Rainey J. Dillon said...

oh I love this colour it's like a magic vial holding a smokey sensuous concoction- as Mermaiden Petal said a liquid spell
Beautifully put together & it IS funny how work meanders and results in a grand surprise!

Rainey

Vilt og vakkert said...

Heisann!

Your jewelry fascinates me - have the same passion!
Have a nice day ;:OD)

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love your wire work and this one is especially stunning.

Carole said...

relingagorgoeus, & love your blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails