"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family Time...


As summer winds down and school nears, our family found time to have one more summer adventure together in Northern Michigan.
I am so in love with the state that we live in! I am lucky enough to have been raised here and I love the history and folklore that is Michigan's story.

Woodlands, lighthouses, canoeing adventures, fishing, beach-combing, and swimming...this made up our adventure this year. Oh! And wild blackberries right beside our campsite.

















2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful photo's from a very nice vacation. We were up north also. Traverse Cite, Mackinaw, and Petoskey. Beautiful places..

Shannon said...

Thanks, Linda! We did have a nice vacation. I love the Mackinaw area...I've not yet been to Traverse City or Petsokey. That may be on our list for next year. Although, I'd really like to go WAY up in the UP next summer, up by Copper Harbor. I am completely head over heels in love with it up there. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails