"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 18, 2010

EightWest

I am so excited to have the opportunity to be included on eightWest, a local west Michigan television show that highlights local artists and businesses. Through the show, I am giving away this copper moon necklace.

I will post more information as I receive it, and also post a link to my interview.
The show will air Monday July 19th at 11 am on WOODtv 8 out of Grand Rapids.

Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great news Shannon, I know you'll be great (no luck needed). I'm looking forward to seeing your interview. Have fun and knock their socks off.

mermaiden said...

**********LUCK*****************

(ha! my word verification is "blessif". so, home brewed blessifs to you ;P)

Linda said...

That is wonderful news. I will stay tuned. Thanks for the visit. I will be back soon. Have a magical time.

Ruthie Redden said...

Fantastic news, i do so hope all goes well x x love your moon necklace, i have a thing about moons and have so many about my home x

Related Posts with Thumbnails