"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Well, I finally persuaded the Mad Hatter to pull the winner's name from his magical, feathered hat (we all know that time does not work the same in Wonderland as it does in our mundane world and he couldn't understand why I was in such a rush). And the winner of my copper barrette is...

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor

Congrats to you, Jennifer!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a peek at some new items in my shop this week!

handmade copper black onyx earrings

handmade woodland copper barretteI love this new style of barrette and have many more to be listed soon! I got the inspiration for this style while watching The Lord of the Rings (again!).

4 comments:

mermaiden said...

Hatter, you pulled the wrong name- it's supposed to be meeeeeeeee!

SilkandBone said...

These are lovely!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Beautiful earrings and that barrette is totally unique!Warmest Regards,Cat

Shannon said...

Thanks so much! It is like a switch has been turned on and now I can't stop making these viney creations! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails