"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."

-C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July Happenings...

Well, I am beyond busy right now. I am getting ready for my two biggest art shows of the year, which I scheduled on back-to-back weekends...well it sounded like a good idea when I did it. I am a whirlwind of wire and stones right now.

I promised that I would post a link to my TV interview. I will not get into the fact that I have watched this 1,000 times and wish I could redo the whole thing (oh wait- I just did, didn't I?). I am extremely proud that I had this opportunity.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/eightwest/Gypsy_Moon_Art-

Alas...I do not claim to be tech savvy and could not, for the life of me, figure out how to embed this video!

I also wanted to share a few pictures from our beautiful Lake Michigan. We love to go there late in the day and watch the sunset.



I will be sure to post pictures of the happenings at my big art shows. If you are in Michigan come by and check them out!

Saugatuck Village Square Arts and Fine Crafts Show
July 31 from 10-5

Holland Art in the Park
August 7 from 9-5



4 comments:

Mary said...

You looked so cute Shannon!! You have every reason to be proud!

Linda said...

I loved your interview. Your work is amazing. Have you thought about the Farmers Market on Fulton in Grand Rapids? Sundays are artisns day. You must be there by 8:30 in order to get a stall runs from 11-3
Thank you for sharing

In the Light of the Moon said...

I was soooooo thrilled to see your video and I almost felt like a proud mama watching you!!!Congrats to you!!Big Hugs,Cat

Ruthie Redden said...

Hi Treasure, it was so fab to see your tv appearance! well done, u did fab, very natural, i should have been sooo nervous. Good luck with the upcoming events too x

Related Posts with Thumbnails